Friday, July 27, 2012

Back To School Wardrobe!

I move in to my dorm two weeks from tomorrow (woah, where has summer gone?), so it's time for BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING! This is quite possibly my favorite shopping trip of the year. This year, I'm planning on doing a bit of online shopping along with shopping at Cameron Village in Raleigh, and I absolutely can't wait. I'm seriously like a little kid getting excited about going to Disney World. Ok, so here is what I plan on buying!

1. Pocket T-shirts or "Frockets"
I know I'll only be wearing t-shirts to class. I love the monogrammed pocket tees. I already ordered a white long sleeve one with a red monogram. You can find them on etsy. I also love thefratcollection.com t-shirts. You pick what pattern you want the pocket to be, and then you choose the shirt color. So genius. Lastly, the classic Guy Harvey t-shirt. You can never have too many of these.

2. NORTS!
Nike shorts. I only have about 4 pairs, so I'll definitely need a few more before heading off to school. They're just so comfy and cute! And yes they have every color imaginable. I personally like the patterned ones, just something different. Wear norts with your frockets, and head to class.

3. Dark Skinny Jeans
I'm a jeans freak. I wear them all the time. I need a few more pairs of dark wash skinny jeans. From left to right, these are 7 For All Mankind, Hudson Jeans, and J Brand. I found all of them on piperlime.com. However, my all time favorite brand of jeans is Joe's Jeans. They're just sooo comfy. Skinny jeans look great with flats, heels or wedges, and boots in the fall. 

4. Rain Jacket 
Everyone needs a good lightweight rain jacket for walking around campus on yucky rainy days. I've been on the hunt for a red one, but I do like the light blue color. From left to right, these are Vineyard Vines, The North Face, and Patagonia. They all look super cute. (For rain boots, I suggest Hunter. They come in all colors.)

5. Killer Cocktail Dress
I need a great cocktail dress to wear during rush week! I love the first dress. You can never go wrong with an LBD, plus the ruffle makes it super girly and fun (modcloth.com). This one shoulder red dress is simple, but I'm a jewelry whore and would be able to really dress it up with a big necklace (modcloth.com). The middle dress is super cute - hot pink, chevron, and a bow, what more can you ask for? (preppyoutlet.com) I think the next pink and orange dress is my favorite. I love the color blocking and the bright colors - so in right now (scoutandmollys.com). And last but not least is this chic blue dress. It looks like a Lilly dress, but it's Trina Turk. A very classic look (trinaturk.com). 

Well, that's about it for my list (for now). I hope y'all enjoyed reading it and maybe got some ideas for your back to school shopping. I'd love to hear feedback on my clothing choices! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Stay fab. xoxo, CA


3 comments:

  1. I love pocket t's (especially monogrammed ones...so cute!) and don't get me started on norts! They are just too comfy and easy to throw on! Love your list, girl!

    ♥ mCs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that exact north face jacket, & i LOVE it! i have it in bright ass hot pink/reddish color. made me easy to spot on campus haha :)

    ReplyDelete