Yesterday's trip to Target inspired me to write this post! Every time I go in to Target, I spend at least $60. They just have so much cute stuff for so cheap! I get almost all of my bathing suits there. You can usually find cute dresses and shirts, too. Yesterday, I got a pair of skinny jeans for $22! Surprisingly, they are one of the most comfortable pairs of jeans I own, and they fit me great. Moral of the story, don't turn your nose up at Target jeans! I also got like, 10 things from that $1 section at the front. I got a little notepad, page tabs, a deck of cards, paperclips, push pins, hair ties, and other random stuff. And best of all, I got a super-cute, super-comfy bra on clearance for $10! This is why I love Target. I decided to create a list of my favorite finds from Target, all under $30! Hope you enjoy it!
1. Totes Rose/Mango Bubble Umbrella - $16.99. I'm absolutely in love with this umbrella! Love the color blocking and the fact that it comes so far down to really protect your face and hair from the rain.
2. Gold Wavy Enamel Bracelet - $16.99. These bracelets are super-cute and would be great for stacking. And, there were like, 5 color choices!
3. Mossimo Supply Co. Red Corduroy Pant - $22.99. These skinny corduroy pants are great for fall! There were 4 other color choices. I could see these paired with a cotton tee, riding boots, and infinity scarf.
4. Merona Double Rope Tabs Belt - $16.99. Love this belt! It has such a nautical look. Perfect for summer, but could still be worn during fall with the right outfit!
5. SOHO Palm Springs Weekender Cosmetic Bag - $24.99. In my opinion, Target has the best cosmetic bags. They're cheap and come in a very wide variety of sizes and patterns. I know my Target always has a large selection of them. This bag is big with lots of compartments, and I love the print!
6. Privet House at Target Set of 3 Journals - Clearance $14.48. Love these prints. Perfect for back to school. I'm OCD, so I always had a different notebook for every class. Plus, they are 50% off!
7. Xhilaration Juniors 2-pc. Must Have Pajama Set - Tank/Cropped Pants - $16.99. These PJ's are too cute! Now that I'm about to move into a dorm, I should pay more attention to what I wear to bed (just in case the fire alarm goes off in the middle of the night, or something). I love the colors in this set. They look really comfy.
8. Women's Tartan Plaid Rain Boots - $29.99. I love this preppy print. If you don't have a cute pair of rain boots, I suggest going to target.com right now to buy some! I think they had over 80 pairs of rain boots on their website, all different colors and patterns. It's about to be hurricane season, ladies!
That concludes my list. I'd love to know what y'all think! Do you have any of these items? Is there a must-have item from Target that you'd like to share? Let me know! Hope you all have a great day. Stay fab! xoxo, CA