Monday, August 6, 2012

Checking Up

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days! I have been so busy getting ready for school that I haven't had time to blog :( On a more exciting note, I'm moving to Raleigh on Saturday!!!!! For those of you who don't already know, I am going to be a freshman at NC State University! I'm stressing out about getting everything I need for my room, getting all the new clothes I'll need now that I'm a college girl, and spending time with my family and friends that aren't going to the same school as me. This summer has gone by so fast, and I can't believe I'm moving in in 5 days! Before Saturday I still have to get my hair highlighted and trimmed, get my nails done, pack ALL of my clothes, shoes, jewelry, toiletries, etc., and go shopping for last minute dorm room items (snacks, water, paper towels...). And I still haven't ordered my books... oops. I know y'all probably don't care about my "getting ready for school" problems, but I needed to vent to someone! My stress level is through the roof, and I'm breaking out because of it... YUCK! Anyway, I'm babysitting tomorrow so I will have lots of free time, which means I will have time to make a new post! And this one won't just be about my issues... haha. Thanks for listening! Love you all, have a great night! Stay fab! xoxo, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment