Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinspiration

Hey y'all! Sorry for the no post yesterday, I was busy all day. I laid out at my friend's pool all day, then got ready and went out to eat and to see The Dark Knight Rises. The movie was AMAZING! I'm about as girly as they come and usually hate action movies, but I loved this movie! If you haven't seen it yet, spend the $10 and see it in the theater. Ok, on with my post.

Pinterest inspiration = pinspiration. I'm just going to share random pins that caught my eye. I'll probably do this every week or so, because there's so much on Pinterest that inspires me!

Olympics drinking game... just thought this was funny.

Fall outfits. These are all so cute! I especially love the two middle outfits. Great guideline for fall clothing shopping. You can buy each individual piece at http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_41/set?id=42762760.

Great healthy alternative to ice cream! Will be so yummy these last hot days of summer. Here's how to make: 
1. Get some ripe bananas.
2. Peel the bananas, cut them into approx. 1/2" slices, and put them on a tray.
3. Put the tray in the freezer for a few hours until the bands are frozen. (Once they're frozen, you can also put them in a bag to use for later.)
4. Put the bananas in a food processor or blender and start mixing. As you keep mixing and scraping down the sides, it will get creamier.
7. You can eat it immediately out of the blender for it to be like a soft serve custard, or you can put it back in the freezer for it to get harder like real ice cream. Enjoy!

How to clean your make-up brushes using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Directions: http://mixedmethod.wordpress.com/2012/05/24/how-to-clean-your-makeup-brushes/

I'm a sucker for looking at wedding dresses and rings on pinterest. I'm only 18 and I'm sure I won't be getting married for at least like, seven more years, but I seriously love wedding dresses! This one is phenom! Obsessed with the huge bow in the back. I always tell my mom that my wedding dress will have a giant bow on it. I would so love to be a wedding dress designer. Hello, Vera Wang?

Completely obsessed with this headboard! I can assure you, the first bed I buy for my own house will have a fabric headboard much like this one! It's just so chic and different. I'll probably add my monogram to mine. 

Hope you all enjoyed my pins! Tell me what you think about them! Have a great day :) Stay fab! xoxo, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment